Altitude Services was formed by our Managing Director, Bob Payne in 1988. Since then, the business has become a leading provider of street lighting services to many private, public sector and Local Authority clients throughout the country, providing end to end solutions from design through to completion and maintenance, including:
- Street Lighting (including motorways, trunk roads, highways and housing developments)
- Car parks, recreational and amenity lighting
- Public Realm feature lighting
- LED replacement lighting, both internal and external
- Bulk Clean & Change, Electrical Testing, Data Verification
- Non-destructive Structural Testing
- Unmetered connections, disconnections and transfers
We boast a workforce in excess of 100 trained operatives and are supported by our own fleet of specialist vehicles, plant and equipment, enabling us to successfully undertake the most demanding of projects.
The reputation we have built over the years provides our customers, employees and supply chain partners the confidence to trust us and do repeat business with us. We take pride in ourselves in always providing a friendly, quality service and delivering our projects on time and on budget.
We hold industry recognised registrations and accreditations, including National Highways Sector Scheme (NHSS8), National Electricity Registration Scheme (NERS), Highways Electrical Registration Scheme (HERS), Institute of Lighting Professionals (ILP), NICEIC, ISO 9001:2015 and Constructionline.
Altitude Services are also a self-authorising Independent Connections Provider (ICP). Working under our own audited safety rules authorises us to work on all DNO and IDNO networks and to self-authorise our qualified staff to carry out specific tasks on these networks.